When using Citrix Workspace App for Mac, users may receive the following error(s):
– Unable to communicate with Authentication Manager service
– The Store doesn’t exist. Please retry or contact support.
– Citrix Workspace cannot connect to the server. Check your network connection.
– Could not detect the specified account. The server might be invalid or may be unavailable at this time. Make sure the URL is correct and check your network connection.
– For users who can launch sessions, some capabilities such as inbound screen sharing during Microsoft Teams call may not work when Microsoft Teams Optimization is enabled