|Message:||process name (process id) Callback function call name ended with error error codeerror message.|
|One of ESE Backup”s callback functions returned an error.
This can potentially signify a very serious situation in which the backup has failed.
|There are a variety of possible causes and resolutions:
1) Log files are missing or invalid and ESE cannot finish log file replay after restoring the database files.
2) You have tried to restore a database and the “allow database to be overwritten by a restore” checkbox is unchecked.
3) The database was not unmounted before you attempted to restore it from a backup.
4) You have tried to restore a database and the original database display name has been changed is or different (as on a recovery server).
5) The checksum of the log files existing on the server don”t match the checksum of the log file of the backup.