This document (7019983) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- AllowTrustedAppInSecDom=0 This switch allows you to connect to a secondary domain and view mailboxes and messages within the secondary domain just as you would do in the primary domain. This is turned off by default.
- UseMultiLoginAddressbookSupport=1 This switch provides extra debug logging within Reveal. By default it is turned on.
- UseOutgoingSharedFolders=1 This switch will show the shared folders for a mailbox that has shared the folder with other mailboxes. If turned off will not show the shared folders within Reveal. By default it is turned on.
- UseSambaFix=0 This turns on the option to use a SAMBA share to connect to a primary domain on Linux. This is turned off by default.
- UseFullNamesInTree=1 This option shows you the full name within the mailbox tree list. This is turned on by default.
- UseArchiveBrowsing=1 This switch allows you to search the archives within GroupWise using Reveal. When turned on it gives you new menu options to specify the locations of the archives. This option must be added in manually to the settings.ini file and by default is turned off.
- UseSearchInTrash=1 This switch turns on the ability to search messages within the trash container. This option must be added in manually to the settings.ini file and by default is turned off.
- UseExternalDomains=1 This switch allows you to connect Reveal to external domains. This switch much be added in manually into the settings.ini and by default is turned off.
- CanDelete=1 This switch allows you to delete messages from the live GroupWise system using Reveal. This option must be added in manually to the settings.ini file and by default is turned off. Note: To delete a message right click and click Delete Message.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.