This document (7020496) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
1) Log into the GWAVA Management web page
2) Go to System Management | Advanced | System Tools | Network, server & DB tools | Server Maintenance
3) Click on ‘remove a server from this GWAVA network’
4) Select the server from the pull down menu and click ‘continue’.
5) Click on ‘remove server’
6) Repeat the above steps on all GWAVA servers.
The server should be successfully removed from the Network now.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.