This document (7020841) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
If you would like to prevent messages from a trusted source from being blocked for a specific event, such as RBL do the following:
1) Open the GWAVA management web page.
2) Go to Scanner / Policy Management | Policy | Exceptions | Source address (from:)
3) Type in the full email address or to add an entire domain add a * in front of it (Example: *domain.com) and click the ‘Add’ button.
4) Click on the address that was added to the bottom of the list, to open the folder.
5) Select the event(s) you would like this address to be whitelisted for.
6) Hit ‘save changes’ at the top.
Email from this domain should now be allowed through for the event(s) you selected.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.