This document (7022057) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Open Enterprise Server 2018
Question: How can the iPrint Appliance be configured to load the traditional iPrint /ipp page instead of redirecting to the iPrint Portal page?
- Open a terminal session to the iPrint server (putty or otherwise).
- sh /opt/novell/iprintmobile/bin/ipp_page_enable_disable.sh –enable
- Answer y to the Apache restart question.
- Note: To undo this change, execute this command:
- sh /opt/novell/iprintmobile/bin/ipp_page_enable_disable.sh –disable
Note: If the iPrint service is running on a cluster, the ipp_page_enable_disable.sh script needs to be run on each node while the iPrint volume is running on the node.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.