where can I get smtp server and port information in IBM internat.
- The Inter-Site Messaging Service SMTP Transport plug-in has received a delivery status report from the SMTP Service regarding a message that it submitted. This may be a permanent or a transient condition. The error message is: %1 The delivery status text is as follows: %2 %3 If the SMTP Service has given up too quickly- you can adjust the retry parameters using the SMTP Service Manager. If the destination system is not known or directly connected to this system- it may be necessary for the SMTP Service to be configured to use a gateway in order to route the mail to the target system. This may be done using the SMTP Service Manager. If the destination is down- its DNS address cannot be resolved- or network connectivity cannot be established- please consult your Network Administrator. If the error indicates that the mail message is too large- it will be necessary to increase the message size limit of the SMTP Service or disable limit checking entirely. This may be done through the SMTP Service Manager. The Directory software will try again later when it issues another replication message according to the schedule and replication interval of the inter-site connection. The record data is the status code.
- SMTP alerts issue on Management Center
- smtp; 501 Connection rejected by policy – please delist our ip
- OALGen will skip user entry ‘%1’ in address list ‘%2’ because the SMTP address ‘%3’ is invalid. %4
- User does not have a valid mailbox that ends with the SMTP proxy address . Please make sure that the correct SMTP proxy address is set on the Outlook(R) Mobile Access virtual directory in Internet Information Services.