Associate a view with a specific filter into the Event Viewer?
Assign a default filter or view per user into the Event Viewer?
This document (7018871) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- Fix issue with HTTP upload process mapping source data type to incorrect method
- Fix HTML signature populating TEXT signature in UI when reloading node
- Add option to disable multi-threaded filters within an engine module
- GWAV-1689 – Custom Roles
- GWAV-1815 – Add move object button to domains management page
- GWAV-1771 – Policies created with wizard can now be deleted/moved/cloned immediately after creation
- Implement cipher list support for SMTP module SSL
- GWAV-1502 – Alter user last login info for users that have no login data recorded
- GWAV-1773 – Add exception handling to filter calls and fix possible usage of nullptr if MIME message cannot extract root entity during fingerprint tests
- Merge GWAV-1810 – Staggered DB sequences
- Add missing icon to notes box on workbench
- GWAV-1482 – Fix filters not saving in Chrome
- GWAV-1701 – Fix issue when parent events of events are removed, causing cascade deletes of attached events
- GWAV-1770 – New policies created with the wizard are suffixed with a number if a duplicate name would occur to make it easy to distinguish
- Fix log retention days not saving
- Fix resetadmin startup switch to allow creation of new accounts, and to apply the selected user to the System Admin role if it’s not linked to ensure a UI is available to use
- Add deep exception handling of suspect fingerprint functions
- Adding libarchive13/xenial-backports to default install.
- GWAV-1764 Fix unformatted date in digest template.
- GWAV-1835 – Modify text filter search algorithm to reduce complexity of generated regexes to prevent runaway expressions. Added exception handling to catch and report other such instances that are not procedurally detectable.
- GWAV-1764 Fix unformatted date in digest template.
- GWAV-1592 Fix blank notifications
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
*Scanned project Services – [redacted]-8 : Total files: 183 Total findings: 15 Total lines: 31041 vkloc: 0.483232 v-density: 483.231855
Scanned project Services – [redacted]-5 : Total files: 82 Total findings: 0 Total lines: 12545 vkloc: 0.000000 v-density: 0.000000
Scanned project Services – [redacted] : Total files: 5 Total findings: 0 Total lines: 998 vkloc: 0.000000 v-density: 0.000000
Scanned project Services – [redacted]-9 : Total files: 212 Total findings: 0 Total lines: 23154 vkloc: 0.000000 v-density: 0.000000
Scanned project Services – [redacted]-3 : Total files: 80 Total findings: 6 Total lines: 13156 vkloc: 0.456066 v-density: 387.655822
Scanned project Services – [redacted]-7 : Total files: 118 Total findings: 0 Total lines: 24617 vkloc: 0.000000 v-density: 0.000000
Scanned project Services – [redacted]-1 : Total files: 7 Total findings: 0 Total lines: 213 vkloc: 0.000000 v-density: 0.000000
Scanned project Services – [redacted]-6 : Total files: 672 Total findings: 13 Total lines: 95445 vkloc: 0.136204 v-density: 126.774582
Scanned project Services – [redacted]-4 : Total files: 3 Total findings: 0 Total lines: 296 vkloc: 0.000000 v-density: 0.000000
Scanned project Services – [redacted]-2 : Total files: 6 Total findings: 0 Total lines: 876 vkloc: 0.000000 v-density: 0.000000
Scanned application [redacted] : Total files: 1368 Total findings: 34 Total lines: 202341 vkloc: 0.168033 v-density: 159.137298
Scan completed: Total files: 1368 Total findings: 34 Total lines: 202341 vkloc: 0.168033 v-density: 159.137298
Elapsed Time – 0 Hour(s) 20 Minute(s) 31 Second(s)*
Unfortunately while the total findings are listed as 34 here – when I look in ASE the report associated with the job as well as the application the scan is associated with they are both still showing 1000+ findings as new/open. I confirmed that the job and the report ran at the time the results were published from appscan (CLI is being used) and that the scan published successfully. Also all of the individual findings say they were last updated at the same time as the last publish occurred.
Any ideas? I would try deleting the job and recreating it but from past experience that does nothing to clear the previously imported results.
we are planning to implement new desktop to our existing Navigator instance
our existing implementation has already few request and response filters
for this new Desktop we want to override few of existing filters ( only for new Desktop , existing desktop should work as is )
one good example is request filters ( request and response ) on /cm/addItem
can we create new pligin jar and add request and response filter on /cm/addItem ?
If Yes : Will Navigator execute both of the request and response filter ( one from existing plugin , and one from the new one which we will create now) ?
If Yes : will there be any order of execution ?
And at last is it possible.