The error message indicates that the Call Home upload toCitrix.comfailed. This can happen due to multiple reasons, including there was simply no connectivity from the License Server toCitrix.com, or the presence of a Firewall or Network Proxy in the environment.
To troubleshoot the underlying cause of the failure, please follow the steps below:
- Make sure the License Server has network connectivity and can connect tocis.citrix.comover port 443
- If you will have to configure a proxy, please refer to the following documentation for the steps:Configure a Proxy server.Please note that Licensing service needs to be restarted for the changes to take effect.
- If there are no proxies required to reachcis.citrix.comfrom the server, it is possible that there was a network error at the time of upload attempt and that has been resolved since then. Once an upload fails, the Upload failure status is tracked through an XML file (Upload_result.xml). So even when the network issue is resolved or when Call Home is subsequently disabled after an upload failure, unless the XML file is manually deleted, you will continue to see the error. The following steps will get rid of the error message:
- Browse toC:Program Files (x86)CitrixLicensingLSresourcecachefolder.
- Take a copy of the Upload_result.xml file for backup purposes and then delete the Upload_result.xml from this folder
- Restart theCitrix Webservice for Licensing servicefrom the Services console.
- If none of the steps above resolved the issue, you can disable Call Home following the steps outlined inCTX220679