of InfoSphere Guardium on System z for the healthcare industry.
Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences is now a family of products, so you can find the right solution for your business. CMX leverages open-architecture principles, intent-driven work flows, and contextual relevance at the core of the Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) to deliver solutions that extend your network.
Features and Capabilities
Cisco UCS Central Software extends the capabilities and concepts of Cisco UCS Manager across multiple Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS) domains in one or more physical locations.
With an enhanced HTML 5 user interface available in seven languages, you can work easily on a global scale to provide configuration capabilities for pools, policies, and firmware. Administrators can follow a define-once-deploy-many-times workflow for their infrastructure to increase operational efficiency.
Subject matter experts can promote global policy compliance by choosing the resource pools and policies that need to be enforced globally or managed locally. Cisco UCS Central supports the entire Cisco UCS and Cisco HyperFlex portfolio, as well as the full family of Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnects and all current Cisco UCS fabric interconnects.
- Global administrative policies can enable global and local management of Cisco UCS domains to promote consistency and standardization across domains.
- Centralized inventory and health status with dashboard and reports help you more easily monitor distributed environments and provide a consistent view of the entire Cisco UCS infrastructure.
- Policy-based server definitions can be standardized and deployed across domains and physical locations.
- Policy-based firmware upgrades can be applied globally or selectively through automated schedules or as business workloads demand.
- Globalization allows you to migrate existing policies and profiles from Cisco UCS Manager to globalized configuration and take full advantage of all the capabilities of Cisco UCS Central.
- Global search lets you easily search through thousands of servers, policies, and other elements of configuration.
- Cisco UCS global service profiles and templates enable fast and simplified infrastructure deployment and help ensure consistency.
- Health status, logs, and inventory of all Cisco UCS components facilitate rapid problem resolution.
- Hardware compatibility reports allow you to quickly understand if your current or desired firmware versions are validated with OS and Driver versions.
- Keyboard, video, and mouse (KVM) manager allows admins to launch KVM sessions anywhere in the Cisco UCS environment.
- Global ID pooling and multidomain ID visibility eliminate identifier conflicts.
Open and Extensible
Easily extend the functionality of your management tools through a broad partner ecosystem. An open API builds on the Cisco UCS Manager API for easy integration into higher-level data center management frameworks. You can use Cisco UCS Central with the Cisco UCS Platform Emulator to model policies and test changes for large-scale environments without the need for physical hardware.
Designed with rapidly evolving mobility needs in mind, the 802.11n-based Aironet 1600 Series offers small and midsized enterprises an entry-level wireless access point with advanced features. With the Aironet 1600 Series, customers can modernize their network to handle today’s explosion of more clients, applications, and bandwidth demands.
The 1600 Series offers the advantage of 802.11n enterprise-class performance with 3×3 multiple-input, multiple-output (MIMO) technology with two spatial streams-ideal for small and midsized enterprises.
It provides efficient wireless coverage through Cisco ClientLink 2.0, CleanAir Express*, and Cisco Wireless VideoStream technologies. Cisco ClientLink 2.0 on the Aironet 1600 Series works to improve downlink performance and range for most mobile devices, while improving battery life on devices such as smartphones and tablets.
Cisco Aironet 1600 Series Access Points are designed to help ensure an interference-free, high-speed, wireless experience.
Features and Capabilities
- Entry-level access point for small to midsized organizations, including retail, manufacturing, education, and branch offices
- Attractive price and performance for migrating to 802.11n
- Up to six times more capacity to support applications and clients than legacy 802.11a/b/g networks
- Cisco ClientLink 2.0 for better downlink performance and range and longer battery life on mobile devices
- Cisco CleanAir Express* for proactive spectrum intelligence to address RF interference problems
- Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty, including 10-day advance hardware replacement
Wireless innovations include:
- Cisco ClientLink 2.0 technology
- Cisco VideoStream technology
- Cisco Bandselect
- CleanAir Express*
*Available through future software updates.
- BYOD for K-12 Education
Gain anywhere, anytime learning with Cisco K-12 Education BYOD Solutions.